(6) The MWBC Church Starting Team will meet to discuss the church starting plan and funding possibilities.
(7) NAMB personnel will determine whether they will approve the funding request.
(8) Following the necessary approvals, the church starting plans are initiated.
(1) Make initial contact with the regional Church Planting Catalyst (CPC) to determine opportunities and next steps.
(2) Register as a church planter at http://www.namb.net/Becoming_a_Church_Planter/ and work through the Mobilize Me process.
(3) Complete a Church Planter Assessment.
(4) Work with the CPC to develop a Planning Profile and a Planning Projection.
(5) Work with the CPC to complete the Association process.
NAMB Funding Process
In partnership with the North American Mission Board (NAMB), financial assistance may be available in limited amounts and for a short period of time. The process is as follows:
The church planting candidate should:
519 16th Street SE
Rochester, MN 55904
Sign up for our monthly Newsletter
A monthly progress report is required, a mentor/coach is engaged, and a regular accountability is expected.